FS: 2 Sundown Audio Zv4 15's Dual 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item(s) for Sale:

2 Sundown Audio Zv4 15 Dual 1's

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Perfect condition. Play time of a couple months... coils are perfect. Always ran on proper voltage. Never seen a clipped signal. Cosmetically and mechanically in outstanding condition.

Price:

$800 plus shipping.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'm in Arizona.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Item(s) for Sale:
2 Sundown Audio Zv4 15 Dual 1's

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Perfect condition. Play time of a couple months... coils are perfect. Always ran on proper voltage. Never seen a clipped signal. Cosmetically and mechanically in outstanding condition.

Price:

$800 plus shipping.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'm in Arizona.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
nice subs. FYI YOU NEED TO HAVE YOU USERNAME AND DATE IN ONE IF NOT ALL OF THE PICS. just a fyi not trying to be a **** it will help you sell them. what part of az i may know someone who is interested up here in prescott

I'm in Gilbert, AZ... Quite a ways from Prescott unfortunately. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll do that now.. never had my sales last more than a day before so I've never bothered following that instruction. Haha.

Come on my people... take our that loan, kiss up to mom, do what you've gotta do! You know you want them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...