SOLD FS: 2 RE8's

bumpn_gt
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Columbus, WI
I have these still in the boxes....if you want pictures, all you will see is a cardboard box. I paid 60 shipped for each, I will let them go for $100 shipped for the pair......its not really worth my time to seperate them....I am firm on the price (unless you want to haggle higher, lol) Let me know if interested.........

as usual, packerfan can verify these were never used and still have original tape on them from RE.......

I just got some from re... 52 shipped a piece,,,, thats 104 shipped... not trying to be a dick,, but lets not rip people off... http://www.reaudio.com

- No post dumping- If you have a problem with the price that is listed, take it up with the individual selling the item privately (PM, email, etc.). DO NOT, I reapeat, DO NOT post a comment on the same item at a cheaper price (ebay, internet sites, etc.). Items that are listed in the classifieds are most likely in different condition, not the same, or do not contain the same warranty as such items on ebay and other internet discount sites, so take this into consideration. If such is posted, the poster will be warned first time, the post will be removed, and the second offense you will be reported to the Administrator, which may result in your username and IP being banned from this forum.

- No post dumping- If you have a problem with the price that is listed, take it up with the individual selling the item privately (PM, email, etc.). DO NOT, I reapeat, DO NOT post a comment on the same item at a cheaper price (ebay, internet sites, etc.). Items that are listed in the classifieds are most likely in different condition, not the same, or do not contain the same warranty as such items on ebay and other internet discount sites, so take this into consideration. If such is posted, the poster will be warned first time, the post will be removed, and the second offense you will be reported to the Administrator, which may result in your username and IP being banned from this forum.
Thats valid since its a RULE around here, otherwise I'd thank you for giving us the 411. I was thinking about it =D

wow, I might as well start a new thread seeing this one got all *****d up.......I guess this is a bump......

I realize if you are closer to RE, you can get them cheaper (shipping cost)....I just want these gone, if you would really like me to prove that they are still in the box taped up, I will post a picture....

I will accept no trades....I have way too much audio as it is, lol

*edit* I will trade for a 6.5" component set of Focal's (Utopia or Polykevlar) and some cash your way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bumpn_gt

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
bumpn_gt
Columbus, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date