SOLD FS (2) Orion 225HCCA's

ProblemHouston
10+ year member

I am in a crunch... My GF gave me the go ahead to buy something using her paypal account. Well it has been about a week and half and no tracking number and the guy hasn't signed on since he received payment. Now I go home every day to the same questions about getting the money back and not buying stuff like that... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif So I am going to try and sell my Two Orion 225HCCA to get back what I paid. I was saving these amps to do an old school system in my 65 Mustang but I will have to figure out something else to do cause this woman is about to drive me crazy...

If I can get $125 each shipped or 200.00 shipped for the pair that would make my life so much easier... Here they are:

Picture003.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture006-1.jpg

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

do you accept souls? lol bump for my favorite amp, these amps will run your entire car with a few passive crossovers mine was benched 1 ohm at 14.4V and cranked out 1438 rms, these are .5 ohm stable too

***** to hear that kinda ****! Makes it hard for us legit sellers to move stuff.

Nice amps and definatly a decent price, They shouldnt last long at all.

What was it that you were buying from someone here anyway? If I was you I would start calling that person out in the Buyer/Seller feedback thread if you havent already.

Good luck!

just seems to good of a deal to not think it was fishy why i asked my question on references on the 27 posts.
I totally understand... I have two pos. feedbacks on DIYmobile audio and I have purchased from BigOSO, Looney_Tune and lask48180 from this site. I also sold a pair of Mcintosh amps to RYNOMOTO over on DIYmobile.

do you accept souls? lol bump for my favorite amp, these amps will run your entire car with a few passive crossovers mine was benched 1 ohm at 14.4V and cranked out 1438 rms, these are .5 ohm stable too
Don't remind me...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif I was planning on doing just that with these two. One on the subs wired to 1 ohm and one to a custom passive x-over to run the 3-way up front.

That is exactly what I have been looking for AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *****! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.