SOLD FS: (2) Kicker L7 15's Dual 4 ohm

AMI CUSTOMS
10+ year member

I have two used Kicker L7 15's, these are the current 2009+ model, they are dual 4 ohm, if you need a picture of proof of ohm on each coil, let me know, I have an fluke meter to confirm. Rate of subs audio quality 10/10, and on physical appearance 9/10(only because the back of the magnet on each sub is a little scuffed). They were wired on a new memphis 2500 mojo amp, best termlab score at a show, outlaw style was a 150.9 and in my testing best was 151.1

Asking $400 for the pair plus shipping obo and I am willing to split the subs up, will sell individually.

If paying will paypal either include(add) 3% to total or send money as gift. Will accept check or money order as well, pm for details.

Any questions ask, Trades considered depending on what you got. Thanks

index.php

What proof would you like? I got a ton of vids, it was OUTLAW style not Legal sealed up. Here is one vid for the haters.

I just love when people open there mouth and have no idea what they are talking about PERIOD!!!!

Im not sure why everyone hates on kicker L7s and CVX's but there both a good sub in the right environment. Have a buddy interested in 1 or possibly both pm me what you think for both shipped to 81005, and i will throw it by him. as for now bump for you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.