FS: 2 Fully Custom Linear Power 1002, 2 of a kind.

Participant count
  • Participant list

kappa546
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
KY
Product Brand & Model:

2 of a kind Linear Power 1002's. Completely custom, read additional info at the end of post.

Condition of all items:

Look at the detailed pictures.

Total Price: :

$475

Shipping Terms: :

I pay to lower 48.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

The 1002s are very special amps. Modded for 4 and 8 ohm stereo only. >100wpc rms @ 8ohms. Less than 25 hours of use after rebuild 8 years ago by Ray. Hand built, tweaked and modded by one of the LP techs (named Steve, Ray knows more) for his personal car years ago, just to run the front stage. A lot of hand-wiring throughout. Special resistors, big transformer for higher voltage/output. Bigger caps, special relays for the turn-on/off pop elimination, a special power supply that requires custom plexiglass bottoms, etc. Terminal blocks are custom, like the 8002SW. New RCAs. just about everything is custom to create a lot of output in a small package with very limited distortion (lower than normal). Oh, yes, these are special. Dynamite stereo performance in a small package. Got >$300 in the mods alone.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.