Not open for further replies.

J31Rob
5,000+ posts

CarTune Netwerk
Indiana
Item(s) for Sale:

(2) Duracell 105aH AGM

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Duracell® AGM Deep Cycle Marine and RV Battery - Group Size 31DTMAGM - Sam's Club

Been on a tender and are floating at 12.9v after 1 week of being off said tender.

Price:

$200 + shipping or $200 LOCAL for the pair. Less if you come to me.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

UPS only. You want me to ship them, you assume responsibility. I pack like a boss but that doesn't mean UPS won't still explode them.

Item Pictures:

OylhdYW.jpg

Wt0IxOb.jpg

YBaYjRU.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

yeah 200 plus shipping is pretty high I think these are the same ones from Sams club that are 139 brand new. I dont know if they will do to door delivery for free but they do store to store for free.

yeah 200 plus shipping is pretty high I think these are the same ones from Sams club that are 139 brand new.
So you're telling me that $39 + shipping costs being removed from brand new price is "pretty high"? The $200 is for the pair.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

..and thanks for post dumping in my thread. I'll be sure and find one of your threads to be a boner in.

yeah it is 200 plus 75 shipping is 275 you can go get 2 brand new for 278.

Not trying to be a db man just pointing out that with shipping being so **** expensive which isnt your fault it makes it hard to offer a good deal.

Actually right now they're $169 a piece brand new...only if you pay for a $40 Sams club membership...and I believe that price is with a core charge...if you don't have an old batt to give them, it's like $15 more...so $184 plus tax.

$275 for these 2 batts is a fair price.

GLWS!

yeah it is 200 plus 75 shipping is 275 you can go get 2 brand new for 278.
Not trying to be a db man just pointing out that with shipping being so **** expensive which isnt your fault it makes it hard to offer a good deal.
You ARE being a douche bag for continuously dumping in my thread.. lmfao.

Actually right now they're $169 a piece brand new...only if you pay for a $40 Sams club membership...and I believe that price is with a core charge...if you don't have an old batt to give them, it's like $15 more...so $184 plus tax.
$275 for these 2 batts is a fair price.

GLWS!
Thanks mane. I didn't think my price was too high considering I have 0 control over the transit company.

I can move these for the low
I'll let you know if I need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...