FS: (2) DD Audio 1515's and Audiopipe amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

Delusnl
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

A pair of Digital Designs 15" subwoofers, 1500 series.

An Audiopipe 1500D amp.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Both subs are in great shape and have been hooked up to about 600 watts RMS for roughly 3 or 3.5 months.

The amp is in like new condition and has only been at about half power since it was hooked up. The huge fuse block as well as the bass knob will be included.

9/10 both condition and performance.

Price:

I would like to sell both 15" subs and the amp i have powering them for $550 shipped

I know im supposed to post username/date pictures my problem is that the subs are in a bed box which is bolted to the bed of the truck, i need an extra man to help me lift the bed off the truck then take the box apart and get the subs out, about 3 hour project. If somebody is SERIOUSLY interested i will tear the truck apart and get pictures of the subs before asking for any type of payment.

I can get pictures of the amp right now if wanted, its mounted in a visible spot inside of the cab.

The subs arent in the xterra they are in a single cab pickup, Not interested in trades just selling thanks.

Open to offers guys

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.