Not open for further replies.

tc3k101
5,000+ posts

Ω
Socal
Item(s) for Sale:

2 Aura nrt motors

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Hey guys I bought these two drivers in hopes that they were matching but turns out once I took them apart one has a tighter gap.

Both motors use a 3" underhung coil sorry no gap specs. I also have 10" tops for these.

They are extremely similar in design to the nrt1808 motor just a 3" coil. If these were matching motors they wouldn't even be for sale. I've never seen these before so maybe they are a one off design by Aura way back when.

Price:

$200 per motor plus shipping, top assembly is free just cover shipping.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Here are both motors together as yu can see one has a tighter gap

Here it is in comparison to the 1808 motor

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Hey, I have one of these motors here actually. If you're interested I'd sell/trade it to you. Odds are it would match one of yours then you'd have a pair.

[quote name='allauto6293']@iamsonic on the other site is really looking for one[/QUOTE]

Have him hit me up here or email (my username) @Comcast.net

Not aggressively trying to sell but I figured I'd throw it out there if you or whoever buys is looking to make a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...