SOLD FS: (2) 12" MA AUDIO HK12x2s

NissanKicker
10+ year member

Honda-on-22-Nissan-on-20
Item(s) for Sale:

(2) 12" MA Audio HardKore Series ( HK12x2's - Dual 2s )

Item(s) Description/Condition:

They are rated @ 1500rms EACH - I had them underpowered when I metered 147.6db at the Kick. They are 8.5/10 cometically but they are 11/10 FUNCTIONAL! They haven't been using since June 2010... they are STIFF as can BE! The weight is about: 50lbs - 75lbs EACH, they are MASSIVE & very STOUT subwoofers. They stay 9.75" tall - 12.5" in diameter - Triple Stack magnet!

Price:

$400 + Shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I ONLY DROPPED PRICE TO $400 TO HELP YOU GUYS WITH SHIPPING ( I AM NOT GOING ANY LOWER - AND IF YOU ONLY WANT 1 - You'll be paying $250 + shipping )

Item Pictures:

Pictures of the MA Audio 12s:

MAbuy.jpg

MAout.jpg

MAangle.jpg

MAupdown.jpg

MAside.jpg

MAside2.jpg

MAhieght.jpg

Video:

... This video shows REAL TIME Visual look at the Subwoofer & gives you a Description of the subwoofers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmOmBmm2_4o?fs=1&hl=en_US

just to let you know i sold a pair of brand new 15's for 175 each your price is a bit high for those...

Way to post dump. If you dont like the price dont post. And really its 50 bucks more then what your total would of been and add shipping to your total too.

Bump for some nice solid subs. I had the 15's. Played nice. When I wanted to upgrade even more. PSI guys had me covered.

Thanks for the information @ BumpinKota

... Everyone values their equipment differently

( Like Bun B. said - That's how n*ggaz get popped, tryna find the cheaper price... ) - Not sayin' your subs weren't any good - I've just seen that situation happen SO many times.

@ IKPTHEGAME - That's a Holiday special - plus those are refurbished subs ( I was sponsered by MA Audio In 2007 - there are no authorized MA Audio dealers on ebay... B Stock salers ).

... But I will keep that in mind - thank you

@ sizzl3r - I APPRECIATE THE COMMENT - THEY ARE GREAT SUBS. ( and if you were wanting the show the magnets - you'll really get that " WOW " factor..

@ Audioatg - You took the words right outta my mouth. And I had the 15s also - but as you can see from the pictures - I'm a 12" Wanger Club Member ( No 15s allowed! ) LOL.

... But they hit LOOOOWWWW as hell - can't take anything away from them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.