Fs:1986 Michael Jordan Rookie Card*

shut the **** up all of you....first of all i was looking for someone dumb like some people they will give a low quote.and i know my cards....second i dont waste all my money on **** so i figured someone may want it and im not broke like all of you and waste money on dumb **** like 15' subs.
i know how to sell stuff to.
Wow, it's takes a lot to really make me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif , and you almost succeeded. you think we are about to let you come on here and scam someone on a $5 card?

yea like i said some people fall for it and i dont usualy do this but i wanted to try it on a forum.
So you purposely come on here and try to rip someone off? It's ban time for you buddy. I wonder if he has multiple accts. time to get the mods in.....BYE BYE

I Have A Life And Dont Sit There And Post On Forums Like You People Thats Not How I Am Im A Bussiness Person And Theres Lots Of Dumb People Out There And Theres Some Smart People Out There....
You business practices are shitty at best. You think we, in the caraudio world, are uneducated about the ongoings outside of the insdustry. You sir are wrong. So take your POS card to another forum and try to con people there. We do not condone shady practices, such as this, on our forum.

BTW you=PWNT

yea and your yellow monte carlo is a piece well it at least looks like one.....those are the gayest cars ever

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

genovesee45

10+ year member
genovesee45
usa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views