Fs:1986 Michael Jordan Rookie Card*

everyone can relate to jordan. ive seen worse thing in the classifieds
something worse than trying to sell a 5-6 dollar card for $275.........//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

whats funny about michael jordan rookies is his actual rookie cards arent even as expensive as his "86 fleer" rookie cards. his first actual rookie card was in 84 or 85 by the company STAR...

whats funny about michael jordan rookies is his actual rookie cards arent even as expensive as his "86 fleer" rookie cards. his first actual rookie card was in 84 or 85 by the company STAR...
you gotta admit tho the 86-87 fleer basketball is like the set of all basketball sets. His first major release...plus all the others. I have 2 of them....complete factory sets that is.

shut the **** up all of you....first of all i was looking for someone dumb like some people they will give a low quote.and i know my cards....second i dont waste all my money on **** so i figured someone may want it and im not broke like all of you and waste money on dumb **** like 15' subs.

i know how to sell stuff to.

shut the **** up all of you....first of all i was looking for someone dumb like some people they will give a low quote.and i know my cards....second i dont waste all my money on **** so i figured someone may want it and im not broke like all of you and waste money on dumb **** like 15' subs.
i know how to sell stuff to.
huh?

I Have A Life And Dont Sit There And Post On Forums Like You People Thats Not How I Am Im A Bussiness Person And Theres Lots Of Dumb People Out There And Theres Some Smart People Out There....

I Have A Life And Dont Sit There And Post On Forums Like You People Thats Not How I Am Im A Bussiness Person And Theres Lots Of Dumb People Out There And Theres Some Smart People Out There....
so you admit you were trying to rip someone off?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

genovesee45

10+ year member
genovesee45
usa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views