The Master of Meatcutters
I have a 15" Fi Car Audio Q D2 for sale here

PICS

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Price is 230 shipped now

It is in excellent condition, and was never beat on. I ran it for about 3 months, in a 2.0 sealed chamber, powered by a PG Tantrum 1200.1 in series.

I am a responsible seller, and can generally ship within 24hrs of receipt of payment.

Ok, now, let me give you a rundown of the situation.

I had this sub for trade about 2 weeks ago, and I reached a trade agreement with my friend, another well respected memeber around here, Mattmcss.

He shipped me the TCs, and I wasn't going to ship the Fi until I got the TC's in.

He was going to use the Fi as a home theater sub, but due to a set of circumstances he told me he was probably just going to end up selling the sub once he received it.

Being that I hadn't shipped the Fi yet a lightbulb came on. Instead of shipping the Fi 2 times (From me to him, from him to the buyer) we opted that I start a FS thread for him, and handle the shipping aspect. He will handle the money part.

As the buyer of this sub you will pay Mattmcss and I will ship it.

Again, we are both trusted and responsible sellers.

He should be by shortly to endorse the thread.

Thank you for your interest,

CT

Taken directly from my "Fi Q, The Impression" thread

First off, let's take into account the build quality.

Very solidly built woofer, quality, top to bottom. Drop dead sexy I might add.

Aesthetic value

Very simple, not excessive in any way, very straightforward, which is what I like

Customer service

Excellent. A wise man once told me "Chris, I never want to hear you brag, because if you are as good as you think you are people will speak for you"

Right now I'm speaking for Scott, and Fi Car Audio.

Ok, now let's get to the business

The sub

15" Fi Q d2

The power

PG Tantrum 1200.1

The enclosure

2.0 sealed

The Review

All in all I have to say I'm very pleased with the sub so far. Even in an improper enclosure it is forgiving. I also do not currently have a real front stage in, only stock. It is very accurate and musical.

It has no problem keeping up with basslines. Also it gets dirty down low. Lots of authority.

Like I said, I do not have this sub in a proper enclosure and am quite satisfied so far.

Output, even sealed, is quite impressive and more than anybody really actually needs.

This is a hint of what it is really capable of in a ported alignment for SPL type applications.

I would have to say the SQ is really on par with my Rl-p. Both subs can definately contend with each other.

CT

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.