Not open for further replies.

tc3k101
5,000+ posts

Ω
Socal
Item(s) for Sale:

Two unbuilt 10" or 15" drivers.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Uses a Almani audio motor. really nice for the money .5" top plate 2 .75" slugs per motor

d4 copper coil

Soft spider sewn leads

10" paper cone agressive foam surround

Full concave paper cap.

or

15" cone

and punch hx2 baskets

All soft parts are new baskets and motors used obviously.

The coil needs to have the former extended I can include some former to make it longer for the build if you want or you can send it in to Teampsi for the build

Price:

$120 for either packages plus shipping. The motors will need to be drilled and tapped if you choose the punch hx2 baskets but I can get that done for you.

For the asking price you wouldn't even be able to get touch the soft parts. Really good for a novice builder.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Plus shipping

175.jpg

174.jpg

Almani001.jpg

Almani002.jpg
Almani003.jpg

Almani006.jpg

Almani007.jpg

Almani004.jpg

Almani005.jpg

Almani009.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

For those that pm'd me I responded with the same pictures

Looks like my other 15" cone got damaged. I only have one good cone but you can buy this cone from Sundown if needed. Price remains the same.

002.jpg

004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...