frontstage amp tuning

yeah i like R & b, like rihanna, beyonce, yeah i like anything smooth.hey i have to go, let me know how it goes @ the shop tomorrow.
well. THIS IS WHAT THE FCUKERS SAID.

"what's wrong with your amp?"

me-"the amp is continuously overheated at high gain so i have to tune it down but then it doesn't even sound loud any more and all i hear is hissing coming out of the tweeters"

"it's supposed to sound like that. if your gain is that high, you are going to hear hissing"

me-"but why does it keep overheating"

"because your gain is high."

me-"well can u see if you guys can fix it or check out any thing that is wrong with it?"

"what is wrong with your amp?"

me-"i just said, it always hot and overheating, isn't that bad"

"no"

me-"well on top of that, it also cuts off at high gain"

"ok we'll see and check out the amp"

10 minutes later

me-"so whats up?"

"we tuned the amp. so just don't touch the amp anymore"

me-"so its done? everythings good?"

"yeah. just don't touch the amp, and if it cuts off again, just bring it back in"

AND THATS HOW IT WENT.

i check my car. THE AMP IS hot as ****KK i can't keep my hand on it. it gets pretty hot. and ALL I HEAR IS HISSING.

wtfffffff

WTFFFFFFFFFF this is the BIGGEST BULLLLSHIETZ!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.