Front Component speakers in '03 Accord

Ace_TX
10+ year member

Texas
quick question.

i had a '99 civic previously that have components in the front, the stock tweeters were mounted on that lil plastic panel inside the side view mirrors

i am about to replace the stock garbage in my '03 accord and would like to mount the new tweeters on those inside mirror panels like they were in the civic

i would like to get some mirror panels (with the raised tweeter compartment already there, like the civic had) versus drilling up the ones in my car now

anyone know what i'm saying???, can i just buy them somewhere

no takers?

i basically want those lil plastic panels with the cups already on em for the tweeters to sit in

a google search gets me nowhere

I doubt you'll find exactly what you're looking for. If you do, it'll probably be by an average person and not some company.

Unless...you turn to fiberglass prolly.

dunno

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.