Fremont Auto Sound, Fremont OHIO

did you get an install from them though? i bought a car that had an install from a shop that i respected too, they were all about helping and giving you info about the car. until something went wrong, then they gave you the run around for weeks....now id never think about buying anything from them(motion audio, north olmsted)

Though I have not had any of my work done there only because I do all my own work.

I know a tone of people who have. All the car dealer in Fremont and all the surrounding towns even use them for all there remote starters, stereos, sunroofs and cruise control.

They are always busy...

I am familiar with motion audio.. I spend a lot of time in the Cleveland area Im actually a 12 sales rep so I pretty much know all audio shops in Ohio.

What was the issue with them? Were you dealing with Paris or one of the other guys?

I only asked because maybe its something the owner nor the manager is aware of..

What shop are you buying from now.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Your post kind of seems like a shameless plug, on the border of being spam... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

It was a plug.... I'm a rep and I stopped by a shop I felt was worth letting every one now seemed like a good place...

Does that bother you if so get over it...

I always read about the bad audio shops, People whining about this shop or that shop. So I figured I start reporting the ones that are reputable

I'm not sure you all realize it or not but the industry this forum is built on is currently falling apart how about instead of you crying like a girl you do something to help support your local dealer who is worth plugging...

How about you take your own advice that's at the bottom of your signature..

I have no local dealer that is worth talking about...

There is one place in the town next to me that is alright, if you want to pay the LONG dollar...

The other place does terrible installs, charges WAY too **** much, and isn't worth spit. I have encounted only ONE Car Audio Shop EVER who does decent work. But, they charge WAY to much to do anything.

The crisis in the 'industry' as you put it is the way dealers have to function.

Here is why:

If, for example, I wanted to go to my local Rockford Fosgate dealer and get a T115D4 I would pay around $700 (Ball Parking). Rockford 10001bd would cost me another $700. That is $1400. Plus, I would have to pay them to install it, they are going to put it in a crappy box which won't let the subwoofer perform to it's max and use wire which is going to cost me extra. So I have to pay lets say $200 MIN for all that jazz. So, now I am down $1600. Now by no way am I discrediting them and their business. This is what they have to charge to make money on the sale of the Subwoofer and amplifier, and make money on the install...

Just curious when was the last time that you saw a 16-25 year old that wants to drop $1600. They are out there but most kids can just make their car payments on a car that costs $1600. This is the internet age, and kids that age are already members of forums so they know about Fi, RE, SS, Sundown, SI, and other companies where you can get A LOT of system for $800

Plus, with knowlage you learn online you can usually do a BETTER job than most of these shops... Go figure, a n00bxcube with little experience can do a BETTER job than someone who has been doing something professionally...

Here is where Car Audio differers from Home Audio or Pro Audio. Car Audio dealers have made no reasons or advancement for them to keep in business. Home Audio and Pro Audio have managed to keep their installs and products available in a way that makes them needed and exclusive. Car Audio isn't that way. Due to the incompetence of shops, dealers, and manufactures.

Ive been in a few times and talked with Jason (the manager- think that was the name- been a bit). He is a knowledgeable guy. I wouldnt hesitate recommending them for installs.

He has hooked me up a few times on the occasional odds and ends.

And unlike a lot of shops this one seems to have an interest in SQ, which I like to see.

Cant say Ive had anything installed. Of course nobody has done any of my install work in over 12 years... so... :p

No,

bump for a local company thats worth the bump.

Its ironic the guy dogging a company over 4 hrs away from him would post yet again...

But hey, get in where you fit in.

Looking at the thread I find it quite funny... The only people that have stuff installed is newbs. You cant trust a newb to give a review, as well- they are newbs. Us seasoned hobbyists would never pay to have stuff installed, its part of the hobby! Most of us can pick out a decent shop though by talking to the staff.

Ive talked with the staff from numerous shops in my area. Cant say Im to impressed to be honest. Fremont Auto Sound gets my thumb up though. The guys there dont try to BS you like most. They dont try to force sales. Basically they dont try to screw you over- like most other places.

And since your in Nati, give Terry a holler. Sound Solutions in Florence KY. He may not have all the brand names, but he does one hell of install jobs and very cheap yet awesome tint jobs. Hell Im gonna make a 4+ hour drive to have my car tinted...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...