Freebie Thread. U pay shipping

Audio4ever
10+ year member

Box Chevy Boi
Maryland
20zd3jr.jpg

im sure ill take the both of them. they will help out til i can afford to get Kinetiks again.... just let me know on the shipping
PM me your address if you still want these. I'm not sure on shipping but it can't be more than 10$ I wouldn't think.

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

Anyone happen to have anything that would come in an amp kit, I have the 2 gauge wire a fuse holder but nothing else and I'm tight on money
I've got some 17' Install Bay RCA's i'd give ya. what else you need? should just need the remote wire?

PM me your address if you still want these. I'm not sure on shipping but it can't be more than 10$ I wouldn't think. 

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

I've got some 17' Install Bay RCA's i'd give ya. what else you need? should just need the remote wire?
That would be greatly appreciated !

That would be greatly appreciated !

I have a Diamond D3 800.1 that no longer puts out audio. Started smoking one day in my trunk. Not really sure why. Free to whoever wants it. I think it'll fit in a flat rate box. I have the gain control somewhere too, if I can find it. Still powers up with a green light and doesn't go into protect.
Will take sent pm

If anyone has a 4ch amp that puts out 50+rms @ 4 ohm i'll gladly pay shipping. If you're local a handy is not out of the question to sweeten the deal.

i have the following to get rid of: (u pay shipping)

2 - 17 foot RCAs

1 - 4 foot 4 gauge ground wire (bullz audio brand)

5 - Y adapters (1 female end to 2 male ends)

2 - Y adapters (1 male end to 2 female ends)

What i am hoping to find is:

1 - JVC din data cable (THIS CABLE IS USED FOR MOST ALL UNITS SUCH AS: MP3 / DVD CHANGERS, CD SHUTTLE, XM / SIRIUS SATELLITE, DVD TUNERS BRAIN BOXES, TV TUNERS, HD RADIO BRAINS, iPOD BRAIN, NAVIGATION TUNER, DSP 5.1 SOUND INTERFACE MODULES BRAINS, AND MANY MORE APPLICATIONS.)

i have the following to get rid of: (u pay shipping)
2 - 17 foot RCAs

1 - 4 foot 4 gauge ground wire (bullz audio brand)

5 - Y adapters (1 female end to 2 male ends)

2 - Y adapters (1 male end to 2 female ends)

What i am hoping to find is:

1 - JVC din data cable (THIS CABLE IS USED FOR MOST ALL UNITS SUCH AS: MP3 / DVD CHANGERS, CD SHUTTLE, XM / SIRIUS SATELLITE, DVD TUNERS BRAIN BOXES, TV TUNERS, HD RADIO BRAINS, iPOD BRAIN, NAVIGATION TUNER, DSP 5.1 SOUND INTERFACE MODULES BRAINS, AND MANY MORE APPLICATIONS.)
still have the y adapters and RCA's?

I have the following wire.

A: 2x 16" runs of Monster 1/0 black

B: 1x 52" runs of DB Link 1/0 blue

C: 1x 19" run of DB Link 1/0 blue

D: 1x 7" run of DB Link 1/0 blue

The DB Link wire is not true to spec. Its more like 2-4 ga. Long run of DB has some residue on part of it from deadener, that will come of with some scrubbing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.