Freebie Thread. U pay shipping

Audio4ever
10+ year member

Box Chevy Boi
Maryland
20zd3jr.jpg

I've got two 'Raptor' 1 farad caps that I don't have the packages or the charging chips for anymore but they're free if anyone wants to pay shipping.

c10fm.jpg

I will upload a couple pics later when I get home of mine.

They do have the volt meter on them too.

I've got two 'Raptor' 1 farad caps that I don't have the packages or the charging chips for anymore but they're free if anyone wants to pay shipping.
c10fm.jpg

I will upload a couple pics later when I get home of mine.

They do have the volt meter on them too.
so these do work? quote shipping to 51054? or do u use flate rate boxes? lol

so these do work? quote shipping to 51054? or do u use flate rate boxes? lol
I haven't hooked them up for two or three years now, but they have been stored safely indoors the whole time lol, I do NOT have the charging chip board thing for it though, but I believe you can get them on ebay or something pretty cheap. shouldn't be too much to ship, I can get an estimate in a bit here.

I haven't hooked them up for two or three years now, but they have been stored safely indoors the whole time lol, I do NOT have the charging chip board thing for it though, but I believe you can get them on ebay or something pretty cheap. shouldn't be too much to ship, I can get an estimate in a bit here.
im sure ill take the both of them. they will help out til i can afford to get Kinetiks again.... just let me know on the shipping

I have a few pairs of rcas, they all have continuity between the outside shielding and inside, so theoretically they should be good. Oh and a few 6-13ft rolls of 4 gauge. Most of it is Spair stuff from customers cars they ask to be recycled. I also have a few door lock relay modules, and a iPod intergration cable for a a factory Subaru impreza. I might have more, ill check my tool box tomorrow. And pm me for cell if you need pics.

I believe i have a few district blocks and fuse holders too

I have a few pairs of rcas, they all have continuity between the outside shielding and inside, so theoretically they should be good. Oh and a few 6-13ft rolls of 4 gauge. Most of it is Spair stuff from customers cars they ask to be recycled. I also have a few door lock relay modules, and a iPod intergration cable for a a factory Subaru impreza. I might have more, ill check my tool box tomorrow. And pm me for cell if you need pics.
I believe i have a few district blocks and fuse holders too
4g and fuse holders to 61401?

I have a Diamond D3 800.1 that no longer puts out audio. Started smoking one day in my trunk. Not really sure why. Free to whoever wants it. I think it'll fit in a flat rate box. I have the gain control somewhere too, if I can find it. Still powers up with a green light and doesn't go into protect.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.