FREE Subwoofers for Review

I didnt see anyone picked.Must of been private.
they do this crap all the time, sometimes I wonder if they even pick anybody, I've posted in all of them and never once been picked, I guess its just luck of the draw and kept private

I didnt see anyone picked.Must of been private.
they do this crap all the time, sometimes I wonder if they even pick anybody, I've posted in all of them and never once been picked, I guess its just luck of the draw and kept private
^^^^I would agree with you
Alright folks, 2 things. 1. Sorry for the delay, 2. good news, everyone who PM-ed is qualified. Please check your emails - all the info was sent out.

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Again, just to confirm the good news - everyone who PM-ed will receive something.

We're shipping these out now, so please check your emails.

Alright folks, 2 things. 1. Sorry for the delay, 2. good news, everyone who PM-ed is qualified. Please check your emails - all the info was sent out. 

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Again, just to confirm the good news - everyone who PM-ed will receive something.

Replied to email.Thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Reply email sent. Thanks Lucky

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

LuckyatVMI

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
LuckyatVMI
Lincoln, NE (VMInnovations HQ)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date