Found the amp I want! but there's a problem..

xmakeafistx
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Kenosha, WI
All I have is like 60 dollars, & the guy wants 100.

There another guy selling the Memphis st 1000d or whatever.

I told him I have the 100 today so that he would hold it for me, but I don't.

Does anybody on these forums lend out money if I pay interest back? If i'm posting in the wrong place for this, I apologize and I will delete this and post somewhere else.

It's not like Im ripping anyone off, I've always been solid on online trades.
you're not ripping anyone off, but you are potentially keeping him from selling it to someone else. you said to hold it, without even having the cash to pick it up. that's shady practices //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

There are people on here that would give you some money now for more money later, it's been done in the past. However, your new and so far have admitted to some shady business tactics so I doubt many members would be lining up to give you anything...

Well it doesn't matter now cause I guess the guy is a lot "shadier" than I. He said he was 2 minutes away, never showed or returned phone call. Gay.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.