Found Some Rare TC Sounds 8's

If love to have this one. If I could be fit 2 under the seats of my truck I would be running them. Quite amazing subs for sq guys. I'd say it sound every but as good as a well boxed 10w6 just maybe a touch less output. Which is hard to say since the last one I heard was not setup to be loud at all but blend effortlessly with the mids
Indeed, they just disappear. I found that if you throw them in a medium/large vented enclosure they get down nicely, just don't try to feed it too much power with that low mass coil and you're good.

This one may give you more time. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

s-l1600.jpg
Wish I had stuff to tempt you with in trade!

Wish I had stuff to tempt you with in trade!
You never know, I'm not against a good trade deal. You can always shoot me a PM. Just really looking for cash at the moment.

are they still for sale?
trade for one of my rl-p15s?
Sorry, not sure how I missed your post.
That's a sweet deal, thank you. If I weren't focused on cash I would take you up on the offer. They're available on feebay for a few more hours (link in first post). If the auction ends without bids, they are spoken for by another member.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.