Found Inline Subsonic Filter!!!

Of course not :-D..which most likely means I won't need it because it will be harder for the sub to overstress itself on the loooow frequencies?

Originally posted by Ralphus and the 6400 watt amp for $1790 (one can always dream). //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Especially at that price!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif :p

dbhittin, if you plan on using the 1200.1 with a ported box, I suggest you look into those subsonic filters.

- Steve

Say I'm planning on using a jbl 1200.1 (wired to 4 ohm) on a brahma 12" in a 2.3 ft^3 ported box tuned to 20hz, will I need to look into getting one of these? or is it not necessary?

yes you will need one of those if u dont want your sub to get damaged.......is there any reason your only wireing your jbl amp to 4 ohms?.......... i didnt check the voice coils but the jbl is stable at 1 ohms if u wire at 4 ohms your gonna be only getting like 1/2 of the power that the subs can take if u wire at 1ohm youll get 1330 watts (somebody benched it at this)

Now that I think about it, I'm not even sure. Including the other amp going to the components, that'd be about 1550 watts or so...would I need to buy a new alternater with all that power going to everything?

I really don't need anything extremely loud, I'm going mainly for sq

If your lights dim you would definetly need a new alternator. Since they probably will, a higher output alt would be something to look into.

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.