Forums having lots of problems lately?

Participant count
  • Participant list

CaptNKILL
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
PA, USA
I've noticed the forums going down for 10-15 minutes at a time between midnight and about 3AM EST. It happens all the time, several times per night.

I also get a lot of "Error 403" "forbidden" error messages while browsing the forums. Once it starts doing it I have to close the tab\window I'm using and open another one. Its like the session just gets completely borked. Its strange because if I have 2 tabs open (in Firefox) at caraudio forums and one of them starts giving those errors, the other usually works fine.

I've never seen either of these problems on any other forums.

I've noticed the forums going down for 10-15 minutes at a time between midnight and about 3AM EST. It happens all the time, several times per night.
I also get a lot of "Error 403" "forbidden" error messages while browsing the forums. Once it starts doing it I have to close the tab\window I'm using and open another one. Its like the session just gets completely borked. Its strange because if I have 2 tabs open (in Firefox) at caraudio forums and one of them starts giving those errors, the other usually works fine.

I've never seen either of these problems on any other forums.
Thats because us grown folks are talking at this time and that is our way of covering the kiddies eyes

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif lol

I've gotten this 5 times tonight, it's not the first time this has either.

2i6jod0.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.