Forum Fun..

troy_audi0
10+ year member

Top 100 Installer
I recall us having fun one day

when a Bonville forum was trying to lie to its members & we all went over & had some fun.. you guys recall that..

well I was like ahh.. the CAF members would love to get in on this..

check out the Quote from this guy

Knife wrote:

Broke my windshield, back window, and side windows by putting 2 Rockford Fosgate T2 subs in a custom box in the back, strapped 2 a 800-watt amp a piece, and yes, that's RMS power people. It was nice, I sold the whole set-up though, couldn't afford to keep breaking my car....

here is the link you may need to sign up

>>Streetkiaz

I recall us having fun one daywhen a Bonville forum was trying to lie to its members & we all went over & had some fun.. you guys recall that..

well I was like ahh.. the CAF members would love to get in on this..

check out the Quote from this guy

here is the link you may need to sign up

>>Streetkiaz
hmmm...

could be interesting

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.