Form Tube Port help

Participant count
  • Participant list
Those MDF ports gotta be heavy as fawk.. lol As for mounting the form tube, I used 2 pieces of MDF squares ust over the size of the tube. Then cut circles in each piece just big enough for the tube to fit inside. screwed/glued the MDF squares together and layed them flat on the ground and dropped the tube in and loaded it with gorilla glue and put a brick on top of the tube to hold it still while it dried. Now you can just screw the MDF squares to the inside of the box and use a flush-trim bit on a router and get the perfect circle by going around it after you've mounted it. Then a nice round-over bit to flare it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.