Ford Truck Console Build for 2 DC Audio 12s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys.......will try and finish it up tomorrow......going to round all outside corners, fill screw holes, and sand sand sand..........he is going to have an upholstery shop cover it in tan leather to match his interior........Glad I don't have to cover this monster!!!! lol

Im running a prefab downfiring enclosure for a single ten from a site called supercrew sounds in my 2001 ram, I am starting to research doing a bigger ported box similar to what you did, any more pics of your progress would be greatful!

Don't know the year of the truck....It belongs to a buddy of mine in MS......All i know is its a dually pickup.......He just sent me the max dimensions and what he wanted done....Its about 3 cubes net and tuned to 34hz.......it has about 14 in of port per cube........this should get pretty dang loud!!!

View attachment 26530193

Shipped this 72# BEAST out yesterday......Should arrive at new owner's place tomorrow....as soon as he gets it covered in leather and I get pics back I will upload them....I painted it just to make it look uniform....

View attachment 26530532

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

double 07

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
double 07
Etowah, TN
Start date