Ford mustang 2011 audio problem

Participant count
  • Participant list

Uzumakileaf01

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello.

It seems that my mustang is stuck in displaying mustang and the temperature at 50 degrees. Was wondering if you could tell me how to fix this.

Try to turn off the car completely and unplug all the cables you have and then try to start the engine and see what will appear. Also, check if there was not any shortcut in your car. Whenever I am searching for cars guidelines I find that I have problems with shortcuts and that is very dangerous for life as well if you do not fix it at the right moment it can even cause you car to the flame. My friend had a situation like this but he was lucky that his car had complete insurance and he got a new car. That is life and you never know what can happen tomorrow, so please be careful. Stay safe!

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.