Forbidden!

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /forum/showthread.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Edit: it's doing it while I'm to post this message. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

why did it just start happeneing latley? did they switch server or host or somthing?
It just started happening to you because you just got here a few months ago!

I think it is an issue with having so many users on the board and possibly not being able to accept all of the connections? I am sure Goob could upgrade servers or run a dedicated sql server and web server (if he is not already) so start sending in your donations!

That being said, could we at least put something besides the default 'Forbidden' page as most of us deal with it a few times a day? Maybe a nice set of tits or a pic of supas mom on all fours, something to look at while we wait.

I usually click off the site and go to another tab for 5 seconds and come back and it works.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

docutech

10+ year member
NC Native
docutech
Saint Louis, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date