For Trade: Alpine,JL,PPI,Kicker

Participant count
  • Participant list

phensway
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
MI
I have a bunch of subs i am not going to use and now would like to part with. First off i have 4 of the original ROUND kicker solo bariacs! These are the one piece cone! the 10sd series. Three of which are single 4 ohm and the last one is single 8 ohm. I was going to run these in my silverado but after i bought them i found out one of them was 8 ohm. I opted to use my w6's instead because another 4 ohm sub is so **** hard to find. All four of these are in awesome condition, two of which i would say are mint and the other two are probably 9 out of 10 due to some minor cone scuffs.

The first two pics are of the 12w3 v1 dual 2 ohm, i bought it from someone on here a while ago, not sure if you were interested in this one or not. The next pics are of the scratches on the dust caps of the 2 6w0's.

The next pictures are of the mint dustcap on the two round solos,. the only reason i would rate the other 2 solos as not being mint is because the stitching at the end of the cone is exposed, and there is a little bit of glue you can notice where the cone meets the surround. As for the 15w0's they are NOT mint and i probably wouldn't sell them to a collector like yourself. I didnt take pictures of the w6's because im not sure that i am willing to part with them! Subs are like a fine woman, sometimes they are hard to let go, even though you arent using them! lmao

The last picture is just a cone shot of one of the 15w0's to show you that they are NOT mint.

You have almost as many subs as I got amps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif no w6s huh? We'll see about that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

In the picture with all 4 of the 6w0 you can see that the top two are the ones with the scratches on the JL logo.

I know that when the new SI BM's come out i might be giving them a try and then i will have 6 10w6's for sale! lmao. Ill either try those or the new RE SL line.

In the picture with all 4 of the 6w0 you can see that the top two are the ones with the scratches on the JL logo.
Yep!

I know that when the new SI BM's come out i might be giving them a try and then i will have 6 10w6's for sale! lmao. Ill either try those or the new RE SL line.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Next i have four 6w0 single 4 ohm subs. I was planning on running these in my rear doors for mid bass but it is hard for me to switch out my focals! I know these are a little harder to find! I bought these off from diymobile last week. Two of them are in mint condition and two of them have scratches on the JL logo. The wires on the back are also sodered on so you dont have to worry about taking your door panels off again!
I want those 4 JL 6w0s if the price is right .. don't have anything to trade ya, would like to buy ouright if you still have them. I've also sent you a PM. Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.