Derek Howard- 3rd in the world? LOL

Winter_C
10+ year member

Teh Pinto Driver
Ok, So last night I bought a 1991 Honda CRX, And I ran into the original owner of the car about an hour later. Just so you know, The car has absolutley no sound deadener, stock electrical, nothing done that would boost SPL levels at all, and it has some cheesy ass SPL sticker on the back window that is peeling off, But anyway, he told me if I didn't put L7's in the car i was stupid becasue they are the best sub for a CRX, He claims he did a 156.X in this CRX when he owned it with just TWO L7's. He told me to look him up on the internet and that he has placed as high as 3rd in the world.....Great story eh?

good story, but the l7s probably would be louder than your p3's in there. sorry
I didn't claim to do a 156 on two P3's in it though lol, and honestly P3's are for sale so I can put DD in there. Calm down buddy.

Hah. I know someone who broke into the 160s with a rinky dink SPL mic running two 18s and four Power 1000s in an extended cab, full sized GMC about 6 years ago. When he was metered on a TermLab, he bailed out of SPL because the same setup was only in the 140s.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif OTOH, he did get that truck into the 11s in the 1/4, so I guess all was not lost.

Lol and this guy tried telling me our local shops mic is **** and he has a mic at his house, I said, i gurantee your's is not better than mic at local shop, he said it is best out there, and I said the best out there is TermLab and he claims that is what he has lol....But his cousin talked to me today and said he paid 750$ for this mic...supposidly, The guy thinks he is better than every1 else and told me to run his name on net, but i have yet to find anything on him lol....it just makes my day that morons like him exist

here is a loud crx...

Street A Class - A maximum of 1 subwoofer amplifier may be used. A maximum TOTAL of 2 electrical conductors may be used to connect the amplifier to the woofer(s). (Please see the definitions section for more detail regarding conductors.)

E10679W1M12776P26C.jpg

E10679W1M12776P27C.jpg

this is Michael Nauta he got that score with a cactus 12kw though lol so i dout your buddy got it with l7s he had solo x in here

Interesting...reminds me of the guy you meet that tells you he blew out the back window of his mustang with a pair of twelves //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

here is a loud crx...
Street A Class - A maximum of 1 subwoofer amplifier may be used. A maximum TOTAL of 2 electrical conductors may be used to connect the amplifier to the woofer(s). (Please see the definitions section for more detail regarding conductors.)

E10679W1M12776P26C.jpg

E10679W1M12776P27C.jpg

this is Michael Nauta he got that score with a cactus 12kw though lol so i dout your buddy got it with l7s he had solo x in here
lol....i know michael personally, he lives about 6 houses down the road from me. he is very, very loud

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Winter_C

10+ year member
Teh Pinto Driver
Winter_C
Mitchell, SD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date