For Sale: Sony XM-1S Mono Subwoofer Amp With All Wiring

1hawaii50
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I am selling my Sony XM-1S mono subwoofer amp out of my wife's Altima. It works perfectly. She damaged the sub, and I'm not replacing it, since she doesn't care, so the amp is no longer needed. This amp has an extremely small footprint, and I was using it to run 1-8" Polk MOMO sub @ 4ohms. I am also including all of the necessary wiring.

Item(s) for Sale:

1 Sony XM-1S slim series, class D, mono subwoofer amp. It is rated at 290w x 1 @ 4ohms, and 500w x 1 @ 2ohms. It is 2-8ohm stable. This amp works perfectly. It has a very small scratch on the top, otherwise it is in excellent cosmetic condition.

The specs are here:

http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/sto...specifications

1-4g Knu Konceptz Fleks power wire (red). This is a 11'4" length of wire with terminals crimped onto both ends.

1-4g Knu Konceptz Fleks ground wire (dark smoke). This is a 22" piece with terminals crimped onto both ends.

1-12g Knu Konceptz Karma speaker wire. This is a 55" piece of wire. I don't remember if it is 10g, or 12g, but I think it is 12g. This has spade terminals crimped onto one end.

1-6 meter, 2 channel, Knu Konceptz Karma RCA cable. This is 20' long.

1-15" piece of remote turn on wire (I jumped this wire from the 4 channel amp to the Sony amp).

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Condition is used, but VERY GOOD condition. Cosmetically, 9/10 due to the small scratch on the top of the amp.

Price:

I am asking $110 shipped for everything, and I am setup for PayPal.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation.

Item Pictures:

_DSC2330.jpg

_DSC2331.jpg

_DSC2332.jpg

_DSC2333.jpg

_DSC2334.jpg

_DSC2335.jpg

_DSC2337.jpg

_DSC2336.jpg

_DSC2338.jpg

I have a closed feedback thread here:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/416415-1hawaii50-feedback.html

I haven't been on the site in a while. I have plenty of feedback over on Maxima.org, AND My6thGen.org. My username on both sites is the same (1hawaii50). Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Man I remember wanting one of these so bad because I had a pickup at the time and did like the perfect amount of power and was tiny. Wish I had a need for it. I'd take it off your hands but it doesn't really fit my needs currently. Good luck with your sale though man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I remember wanting one of these so bad because I had a pickup at the time and did like the perfect amount of power and was tiny. Wish I had a need for it. I'd taek it off your hands but it doesn't really fit my needs currently. Good luck with your sale though man.

Thanks! I know if I replaced her damaged sub, that she'll just destroy the new one. She isn't careful when she throws her work stuff in the trunk, so I'm better off selling the amp!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.