• Participant list

junkgsx
10+ year member

snAtch A kisS oRviCeVerSa
***FOR SALE***

RAINBOW SLC 265 KICK 6.5" 2-Way Component System

HAND MADE IN GERMANY

Purchased brand new & used for 3 months in my car

In excellent working condition & broken in properly (about 15 hours on them)

$240 shipped via FedEx Ground anywhere in U.S.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via pm or (262)424-4411

Thanks,

Tony

DESCRIPTION:

Rainbow Car Audio is specially conceived for sound enthusiasts with an ear for quality, the SLC is the audiophile’s perfect component system. They were developed and produced with the same goals as the SL coaxial systems. The SLC component systems are equipped with a 20 mm silk dome tweeter. These systems handle the reproduction of natural sounds with consummate ease. The woofers are of long-stroke design with natural fiber cone. Installing them in conjunction with the silk tweeter, which is easily positioned by a flush or angle mount and driven by a high quality LC crossover, provides you with a Rainbow audio system of the highest standard.

Specifications:

# Peak Power: 150 Watt

# Power Rating: 100 Watt

# Sensitivity: 90 dB 1W/1m

# Frequency Response: 80-30,000 Hz

# Impedance: 4 Ohm

# Crossover Slope: 2x12 dB/Oct.

# Crossover Frequency: 3,600 Hz

# Thermal Protection: HALO + PTC

# Mounting Depth w/o/w Ring: 62mm/60mm

# Tweeter Mounting Depth: 15mm

IMG_1009ed.jpg

IMG_1025ed.jpg

IMG_1017ed.jpg

IMG_1014ed.jpg

I refered Junkgsx to this site to help himout .I can vouch for Tony I work with him and have known him for a couple years now... He's a good guy i wouldnt hesitate to purchase stuff from him.

I refered Junkgsx to this site to help himout .I can vouch for Tony I work with him and have known him for a couple years now... He's a good guy i wouldnt hesitate to purchase stuff from him.
Thanks Howie!

I still have these for sale everyone. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via pm or on my cell phone @ (262)424-4411

~Tony

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.