SOLD For Sale Or Trade 4 Kicker L7 Tens, Large Custom Box!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

mikeyg402
10+ year member

******EDIT******

I am really looking for an awesome set of 2-4 15's 4 would be ideal but i would definitely trade up to just 2 bad ass 15's If this is an option with any of you please let me now ASAP. there is nothing wrong with these woofers, just got tired of them and I want something NASTY loud in my explorer. I would also consider 18's as well. Send me an email me: glissmanmi402@yahoo.com

Thanks

Mike

1. Product:

Kicker L7 10

2. Specs:

Main Features Brand Kicker Model 04S10L74 Size 10 in Voice Coil Dual Sensitivity 85.6 db

Power Peak Power Handling 1200 Watts RMS Power Handling 600 Watts

Speaker Material Cone Material Aluminum Surround Material Rubber Dimensions Height 9.5 in Depth 6.4 in

3. Description/Condition:

Couple of years old, but in great condition. No issues at all with any of the subs. They are all in absolutely perfect condition. No holes on the surrounds, caps are good, connections great, NO PROBLEMS!

4. Price: :

$125+ shipping I will ship anywhere within the United States and Canada

Or

$450 for all four plus shipping

The box is also for sale. I am looking for $300 + Shipping it. It is made from 1 inch thick MDF board.

5. Pictures:

car_audio_classifieds_2009_014.sized.jpg

car_audio_classifieds_2009_015.sized.jpg

car_audio_classifieds_2009_017.sized.jpg

car_audio_classifieds_2009_018.sized.jpg

car_audio_classifieds_2009_020.sized.jpg

Michael_Glissman_058.sized.jpg

Michael_Glissman_064.sized.jpg

Michael_Glissman_063.sized.jpg

I want to get rid of the box as well. I will get the measurements of it when i go to lunch. But I would let the subs and box go for $700 + shipping OR BEST OFFER.

This box absolutely slams, it doesnt sound like 10's at all. Everyone that has heard this set up swears up and down it sounds like a a few 15's just because on how low it gets

glissmanmi402@yahoo.com - best way to contact me it goes directly to my blackberry!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.