FOR SALE DC POWER 270XP Alternator 420$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackalak

I had originally bought and ran a dual alternator setup on my 04 cadillac escalade however the 2nd alternator robbed more HP than i preferred so i removed it, basically it was used for a grand total of around 5 hrs and then went back into the box these retail for 600$ w/o shipping and will fit any GM 2002+ 6.0L Vortec engine it also comes with the harness for wiring a dual setup. the price includes shipping to any state except Hawaii and Alaska. Paypal/cash Or wire transfer only

https://www.dcpowerinc.com/fit/Cadillac~Escalade-EXT~2004~6.0L-V8/8237-270-xp.html[/url]

2015-04-21%2017.33.23_zpsm2odzzum.jpg
[/url][/img]

2015-04-21%2017.33.07_zpspfr6jlpm.jpg
[/url]

2015-04-21%2017.33.00_zps3u0wcbrg.jpg
[/url]

2015-04-21%2017.32.54_zpssanyiwhx.jpg
[/url]

Real nice man if im not mistaken it might fit all 4.3-5.7 tbi and 4.6-5.3 vortec engines aswell, silverado, tahoe, sierra, yukon, etc... Upload a quick video onto youtube of it along with showing the truck itll show that what you state is true and help your sale ALOT. Becaulse lately theres been alot of scamming and honestly NO ONE will buy from you simce this is your first and only post.

Real nice though man goodluck with sale!

Yeah i would do all that except this alt was a backup for the OEM DCpower alt i had on my escalade and i traded it in a month ago thats why I'm selling this one is i have no use for it, if it doesn't sell here i will list it on ebay where I'm 90% certain it will sell

Real nice man if im not mistaken it might fit all 4.3-5.7 tbi and 4.6-5.3 vortec engines aswell, silverado, tahoe, sierra, yukon, etc... Upload a quick video onto youtube of it along with showing the truck itll show that what you state is true and help your sale ALOT. Becaulse lately theres been alot of scamming and honestly NO ONE will buy from you simce this is your first and only post. Real nice though man goodluck with sale!
Should fit 4.3 and 5.3 and 6.0 motors with oval plug

I'm in the market for my Sierra if it was a 370 or the 320 spxi I'd be interested at that price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the cost of either of those is well over 700$ new getting them almost new for 400$ would be throwing money away, for the seller, I would rather keep it and put it in a hoopty that sell mine for 300$

the cost of either of those is well over 700$ new getting them almost new for 400$ would be throwing money away, for the seller, I would rather keep it and put it in a hoopty that sell mine for 300$
Lol investing money into something that has virtually no resale value (car audio) is basically throwing money away I'm guilty as is everyone else on this site... I'll personally throw the extra 200 away and grasp onto mechmans 370A elite alt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...