SOLD For Sale: Atomic, Powerbass XS, MA Audio

davesexplorer
10+ year member

Too much fun.
What's up all,

I'm sellin this stuff to get a pair of beefy 12"s to compliment my goliath amp... All works fine as far as I know, I've used all this stuff at one point or another. Comes as you see it as is. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Trades considered for a pair of beefy 12"s. Prices do not include shipping, I ship via UPS from zip 16801.

Atomic APX Apocalypse X 15" dual 1 $250 or best offer

-Had two, listed on ebay, sold one, buyer didn't pay for this one and left me bad feedback....bs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif This thing could take any power I gave it and moved a hella amount!

728977_108_full.jpg

MA Audio Hard Kore 12" HKX2 dual 2 $ 165 OBO

-Had 4, sold all but this one. Has a decent SQ to it, but even better SPL qualities. full carbon/kevlar cone and dustcap with a motor structure around 300-350 oz built around an Eclipse Ti style basket very good build quality IMO.

728977_8.jpg

Powerbass Xtreme 12" dual 2 $ 150 OBO

-cant find another PBX to compliment this one, but is a good sub, not the greatest SQ, moves quite a bit of air, reminded me of the DD 9512's I had. (It was a big mistake to sell them!)

728977_109_full.jpg

Kicker L7 12" dual 2 $ 120 OBO

-got this a lil while back from a member on here, it's been reconed from kicker and sounds great. I have it in a custom made ported box for it right now, it has the solo-baric and kicker logo's engrained into it, it's coated in a glossy tacky black coating like bedliner. If you buy the sub you can have the box for $20 and the additional shipping.

728977_106_full.jpg

I also have a dual 15" ported box, full resin on the inside, corner's are 45 deg'd internally, it's a sub and port up style, with a slot port. I can take pics if you'd like.

I'm paypal verified, have a bunch of feedback on here, and am on ebay as the same username as here.

Sure thing, I'll hide it in it's crate so it's safe.
ttt +

info on the boxes...

My Dual 15" box, made by me, (as you look at it in the photo's), is approx; 36" wide, 28" deep - front to back, and 14" tall. All external measures, which equates to 7.4 ft3 before disp. I believe it's tuned around 44hz, (4" x 34.5", 23" long). The entire box exterior except the bottom is covered in black bedliner - like Rhinoliner. The inside is coated in resin, with the edges 45 degrees. It has a single brace in the middle between the subs for strength.

728977_111_full.jpg

728977_106_full.jpg

The custom Kicker 12" box, made by a local shop, (as you look at it in the pic), is approx. 36" wide, 14.5 inches tall and 17" deep externally. It has the angle cut where the sub sits, which puts the airspace near 4.2 ft3 before port displacement. The port is 3" x 12.75" and 14" deep, not sure what the tuning is, but it goes pretty looooow.
From waaaay back on page 2...

APX is gone, thx.

Still here:

Kicker 12" L7, 12" L7 box, my dual 15" box, Powerbass 12" Extreme sub, MA Audio Hard Kore HK12X2 12" sub.

I have two motor/basket combo's too, one is a chrome 15" basket w/ 2.5" v.c. from a MA sub of some sort, 1kw max. And also a 15" gray basket w/ 2.5" v.c. from a Crossfire W15dm sub, 1200w max.

what's your bottom dollar on the powerbass (shipped)?

looking for something to put in my girlfriend's car... do you think that might be a bit much for most girls?

what's your bottom dollar on the powerbass (shipped)?
looking for something to put in my girlfriend's car... do you think that might be a bit much for most girls?
They are loud I got one in my car... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

I hardly doubt that the Hardkore will beat out a MT, XXX, or Death Penalty. But the APX-15 will beat the XXX in SPL, will come close to the MT but it's a toss up...Never heard the Death Penalty.

The PB is loud yes, and efficient... so you dont have to feed it a kilowatt to be happy.

PM'd you Jesuspunk25.

I've never used the Death Penalty, or any RE sub other than a RE 8 I had so I can't say what my subs will do in reference to them. I do think the MA HardKore X2's are greatly unappreciated, anyone who has one or has seen one knows what I mean... it's got a full carbon cone/dustcap, a 300oz + magnet, a strong 3" voice coil (wish it was flat wound), a bumped backplate, the eclipse ti style basket, and two semi-stiff spiders. Not to mention the low fs. I think they are a good comprimise between SQ and SPL, in fact I think the X2's sounded better than the Powerbass, to me the PB sounds fake, or mechanical, not bad though.. I dunno, not a transparent bass that I've heard before.

ALSO FS:

I got a MA HK398 2 ch A/B amp, I think it's 600w bridged @ 2ohms. - $100 shipped dep on location.

And a MA Audio Synergy Component set 5 1/4" - $50 shipped dep on loc.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.