SOLD For Sale: 3 *new* KICKER CVR's,Sub Box, 2 1200 watt amps!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Steedah50sn

I have a huge subwoofer box that was made for my silverado. Cost me 350 to get made. It is HEAVY and super nice. The only thing that needs to be done to this setup is to finish the carpet on the top of the box. I didnt finish doing that yet. I just put 2 Kicker CVR in the box. Only have 1 month playing time on them so they are basically brand new. The other 15 is a memphis but it is blown. I also have 2 1200 watt amps to go with this setup. Im not sure on the brand because they came with my truck when I purchased it and i cant find a name on them anywhere. Can send pictures of everything if your interested. Please serious buyers only. Need to get rid of all this stuff ASAP. Send me your best offer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.