focal vs rainbow

el_dogster

phil
hi. i would like to ask opinions from you guys, im planning to install a new set of separates ( midbass and tweeters ). im torn between focal and rainbow. not the expensive ones. what do you think?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif . i heard the sound quality are almost the same. thanks

I would say rainbow, but first, which two models are you comparing? Focal has a big range.
Thanks for the reply! im not sure. are the rainbow 6" (midbass and tweeter) SLX or SAX are of the same category as the Focal A1 access? . if so, are they comparable in terms of sound quality? i think rainbow are even cheaper.

rules are no ???? vs. ????
sorry sir. didnt know. no bad intentions. im just a newbie with full of questions. just needed opinions. so that there will be no regrets. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I'm not sure about the curent Rainbow line but I would go SLC's over the Polyglass. I've had the Polyglass and I've heard the SLC's and the SLC's were a lot smoother. I also had the Germaniums and I've heard the K2P's and I would take the Germaniums over the K2P's which are at about the same price range.

I'm not sure about the curent Rainbow line but I would go SLC's over the Polyglass. I've had the Polyglass and I've heard the SLC's and the SLC's were a lot smoother. I also had the Germaniums and I've heard the K2P's and I would take the Germaniums over the K2P's which are at about the same price range.
sorry i was pertaining to the rainbow dreamline slx or sax over the access A1.

thanks.

just stop posting in this thread and it should be ignored. If you have questions about speakers dont put ???? vs. ???? in title, just ask for people expirience with these previous speakers indivually in the thread. lol, another thing, search first. make sur eno one has made comment about them, ecpecially not recently. almost everything you can think of has already been discussed.

lay off of him, he doesn't know he is brand new. Sheesh. Justin will understand.

I've owned the access and Polyglass line of Focal and the access line really just isn't worth the money honestly. The polyglass was a lot better but still, had the focal "harshness," rep with it. I'm used to harsh though because I've grown up listening to Klipcsh speakers so that part doesn't bother me. The detail that the midbass had though was very nice and enjoyable. I can't comment on rainbow products because I've never used them. I only talk from experience //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.