Focal Polyglass? Polykevlar? Utopia?

Participant count
  • Participant list
hey, i was wondering how much of a difference there is between focal's polyglass, polykevlar, and utopia series? i started off wanting to buy polyglass comps, but i figured i would wait a while for the prices to go down a bit(they were about 250 a set on ebay) and they have, but now i have 500+ saved up for a comp set...and i can get polykevlar comps for less than 250 on ebay now i think...and utopias for 500ish..but i'm not that muhc into car audio that i want to spend 500 bucks on a component set..but if theres a really big difference between polyglass and polykevlar...i'd want to get polykevlar's cause the price difference isnt that much..but i could get utopias..but like i said..i'm not that much of an audiophile or whatever..any opinions or suggestions would be appreciated..

Get the polykevlars, or however the hell you spell it. They are much better than the polyglass and they are well worth the money. The Utopias are phenomenal speakers, but the kevlars would be your best bet. They please almost the pickiest of audiophiles. You will be happy with them, and for that price you would be stupid not the get them.

I just went with the Polyglass...i am sure they will be far superior than your stock speakers..and if you are running them off your deck there might not even be a difference...

i will let you know...my friend has the k3's....so once mine get installed i will let you know if the $$ is worth it...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.