CarAudio.com Elite
Nor Cal
Item(s) for Sale:

Focal Polyglass 33 V1 Subwoofers.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

New and fully functional!

Both Subs are 9.9/10 in condition.

The -0.1 is for dust particles! lol

The boxes were thrown away and paperwork misplaced.

The original hex screws are included.

Specs: Focal Polyglass 33 V1 13" 4-ohm subwoofer at Crutchfield.com

Price:

Retail is $400 (each)

So, $550 for both OBO.

I would like to sell them together but Pm me if

you are interested in one.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'll cover half of acutal shipping cost.

If you have any pic requests please pm me.

Item Pictures: View attachment 26535087View attachment 26535088View attachment 26535089View attachment 26535090

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I want them. My wallet say no no no. But my boooodddddayyyyy....my booooooooddday is telling me yeeeEEEEeeeesss. Uhhhh...if you know what I mean. Yea. GLWS

I'm selling a pair of these (gently used) with a DC Creations custom box on Craigslist and I haven't gotten one nibble in 2 weeks. It's a dam shame. I'm just wanting something different but these are the nicest sounding subs I've ever had and I've had plenty of them. GLWS OP..... They're a steal at 190 a piece plus shipping.

Oh I want them. My wallet say no no no. But my boooodddddayyyyy....my booooooooddday is telling me yeeeEEEEeeeesss. Uhhhh...if you know what I mean. Yea. GLWS
Yeah I get that sometimes too ahaha!

Thanks!

I'm selling a pair of these (gently used) with a DC Creations custom box on Craigslist and I haven't gotten one nibble in 2 weeks. It's a dam shame. I'm just wanting something different but these are the nicest sounding subs I've ever had and I've had plenty of them. GLWS OP..... They're a steal at 190 a piece plus shipping.
I thought these would be gone quick but I guess not! I'm only selling them because I need to pay back a loan. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

I've heard a pair of these at a car show powered by an audison amp and it was very impressive!

Thanks and Good luck with your sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...