Focal or CDT

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rexter9x
10+ year member

Ontario
Ok, need some opinions. Right now I am tring to choose between some focal polyflex compontents or a set of CDT CL61a's. Right now I have a set of infintiy reference components, and i find them abit harsh on the highend, and lacking alittle in the midbass range. Based on that, which set would be a better choice?

the polyflex is a little smoother sounding, but it is an older line, replaced by the polyglass.

The CDTs you speak of are built to last, more rugged than Focal.

If your ears are like mine which I think they are based on your comments on the Inifinity. You will like the CDTs better. I would probably be with them if I didnt have my Morels.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.