Participant count
  • Participant list

anonim

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Focal 165 KRX3 3 WAYS 6.5" COMPONENT SPEAKERS FULL KIT

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used but as new.

I live in France (i think it must be notified)!!

I sell it because i have two of them and i want to get rid of one to change my project. It was installed on a Focal FP 2.150 amp.

It has been installed in 2011, no hard listening, no contests, only SQ listening and my car has only 4000kilometers more since the installation.

The kit is working incredibly well, it comes with all the accessories (midrange/tweeter support) and crossovers.

http://www.focal.com/fr/index.php?controller=attachment&id_attachment=907

midrange:

http://www.focal.com/fr/index.php?controller=attachment&id_attachment=952

woofer:

http://www.focal.com/fr/index.php?controller=attachment&id_attachment=940

Price:

750$

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

15$ (participation to the international shipping cost)

Item Pictures:

New pics with my pseudo and date :

Here the accessories of the kit with the tweet brackets (there is another bracket for tweet and medium)

Last edited by a moderator:
If I wasn't married and had a wife that hates my audio addiction these would be mine. Great price for an amazing set of speakers

He's a great guy! I've been talking to him for close to a month now
Thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i appreciate

If I wasn't married and had a wife that hates my audio addiction these would be mine. Great price for an amazing set of speakers
You're right, it's really great but it looks like it's not well known in the US

I want these but france.....hmm
Well... i can understand that's why i notified it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Ok so i take i that price is shipped? Do you happen to have any references at all??
The price is 765$ shipped as mentioned in the ad

For information i have someone else interested.

I would vouch for him
thx a lot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.