Focal KRX2

Participant count
  • Participant list

millertime4060

i have a set of focal KRX2's that are almost a year old.. i had them in my truck and sold it.. they did not want all my good stereo stuff so i kept it... i am wanting 600.00 for them.. they sound great.. i use to be on here alot, but now i could not get logged in.. i mite have my 15 Xcon and 1500d sundown forsale to...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm an audio enthusiast with 15 years installing experience. I've always heard that focal make some top of the rim speakers in other realms, are the focal car audio speakers the same top tier equipment?

jezee... this new laptop starts typing all over all the sudden... i missed that line above...it is like if your thumb goes above the pad on the bottom it starts typing who knows where....

the focals car audio is good if you buy the upper end... these are like 1300.00 new... they do sound good... i just do not need them right now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.