Fluttering? Please help

Participant count
  • Participant list

SvSBub

Running two Rockford t1 12 inch on a lanzar opti 2000d. I have a lanzar crossover (big mistake) ran too. Anyways as soon as I turn the head unit on the sub's just get out of control. Ive ran new RCAs from the headunit to the crossover, I've tested all my power going to the Lanzar and crossover and everything came back good. Let's note this the system was working for a few weeks before this started happening. If anyone had an idea of what it could be please let me know.

Here's a video:

Yea that sound. And I tested the sub's with a meter they were good. And I hook it up to my cousins car and it was fine.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Its happening to me even at volume 0

you tried it on his amp, or in his car with your amp? if the fluttering only happens with that lanzar amp its probably bad, i dont think theres any setting that would cause that much noise unless the gain was literally at max

Nah I tried it in his car with a different amp. I mean definitely could be my bass amp. I'm also running the audio control matrix for my mids, highs, and bass. Could be anything hopefully i figure it out soon because I have no music in my car right now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.