flipout stereo

Participant count
  • Participant list

JuicyJeff
10+ year member

Juicy
I currently have a clarion dxz785usb and love the sq and 6v preouts, I just want something newer with built in Bluetooth. With that said I'm looking for a flipout, doesn't have to be super new but fully functional with preout voltages on the higher side as well as built in Bluetooth. Also should have decent sq options.. doesn't have to be anything special.

Let me k keep what you got. Price range is up to 250 right now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Lifelong Pioneer Premier series user here. Switched to the Kenwood eXcelon Reference (XR) DDX9905S and never looked back. Excellent sounding...
Hello, I have a Peugeot 207 SE 2007 and would like to upgrade its existing car stereo. It’s a single cd fm/am radio and I would like to get...
Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
thanks 1aespinoza for advice I decided to not use the blaupunk I got a real nice Pioneer.
There is a good chance you could add some sort of Bluetooth or AUX input to a vintage stereo such as a 1978 Pioneer, maybe with a separate toggle...

About this thread

JuicyJeff

10+ year member
Juicy
JuicyJeff
Near Cleveland, Oh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date