Flex Issues With A AQ HDC 15

sounds like my blazer. the back door on the drivers side of my blazer flexes bad for some reason but the camera dont pick it up unless im right up on it. i need to get some new youtube vids up myself

sounds like my blazer. the back door on the drivers side of my blazer flexes bad for some reason but the camera dont pick it up unless im right up on it. i need to get some new youtube vids up myself
I know it's odd and I have a really expensive canon.

I think it's because I have a crappy sd card and it's only like 15mbs per second or whatever.

You are running an AP3k on stock? You think I would be fine with an AQ2200 on stock until my battery gets here?
What ohm load are you running it at and how big is your car's alt. I mean what amperage is it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.