Fixing Broken Car Amps

No idea of the situation. I did not read anything in this thread other than the ping that brought me here.Scammers however I do not support..

ANT
Well if diy is your site I was banned for asking Mike about my Zapco amps.. he has had both for 2 years this September.. I wouldn't allow scumbags thiefs to use my site.. but that's just me.. I know I'll never have anything to do with people who would allow a guy like Mike to hang around..

Well if diy is your site I was banned for asking Mike about my Zapco amps.. he has had both for 2 years this September.. I wouldn't allow scumbags thiefs to use my site.. but that's just me.. I know I'll never have anything to do with people who would allow a guy like Mike to hang around..

yup, 2 years for me too.

Looking in to it now..
ANT
I know you're sooooooooooo busy but this thread has it all. Mike was responding good at the beginning and people were liking his work. Then some people had their stuff gone for months then he just stop responding. And then all kinds of amps never got returned.

Yup, he has probably 10's of thousands of dollars worth of other people's amps, and his local police didn't really care from the cops i talked to. Obviously if I were closer, I would have drug his *** in to court. Unfortunately I decided he was too much of a POS to get too worked up over.

Really wanted to start a FB page titled "Mike Frazer is a Thief" but due to me being a small business owner I didn't want to be known for a page like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Banning him will be a cakewalk for all he did to me and many other members who saw the good in what turned out to be a complete loss. He basically stole from me while trying to help my friend get his amp repaired. I ended up booting money for trying to do a good deed.

not active on caco, but............ Car Audio Classifieds

still a member

active on diyaudio under the same name. not sure if he does business, but i wouldn't let him, really. hasn't really done anything bad in the threads, moreso just poppin on to ask perry and others for help.

hey mike you still availiable in the Grand Rapids area ? i need a number and address i live in the 49504 area downtown i got a bd1000d 2000 model Rockford Fosgate needs new gain knob replaced flutters when up to high

Obviously you need to read the full thread. He has stolen tens of thousands of dollars worth of amps from the people in this thread. If you still want to send your amp to him I am sure we could come up with his address.

Any one have luck getting your amps back? He's had my RD D9 for over a year and he answers my txt from time to time saying he's workin on it lol. Here's his info if anyone needs it.

Mike Fraser

2911 Burritt NW

Grand Rapids MI 49504

cell 616-293-9770

email mike49504@hotmail.com

Hope this helps atleast one person get their stuff back because I've pretty much given up, unless I just happen so stop by his house on a road trip lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.