Fixing Broken Car Amps

Well, here is the end of my story concerning Mike.

He is a complete lier and scamming theif.

I am posting the pictures of the amp that he took from the point of being absolutely fixable to the point that no reputable repair shop, including Soundstream would accpet to repair, as the damage he did was so extensive it was deemed unfixable. Please note that just prior to these pictures he said it was almost done, it jsut needed to have one more part, and would take less than 2 hours to finish.

The first pic is how he got it,

the rest are when he was practically done as he discribed it. I am not sure where the $100 worth of parts are that I paid him for.

Enjoy!

100_3208.jpg

100_3667.jpg

100_3666.jpg

100_3665.jpg

Yeh i like to know where are your old parts for your soundstream amp are?I asked mike for my old parts when i picked my amps up in person and mike said i dunno?I guess when you say you fix amps,you do not have amps old parts or receipts to prove you ordered parts for all are amps mike?

I'd be happy just to get both my Zapcos back.. dont see it happening though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

ok he finally called me 2 weeks ago, after , ****, I dunno 4 months.. Text me saying he needs my address, and info etc etc for an ASAP ship date.. So I sent my info.. well still nothing.. Ive text him 5 times a day from 8 am until 2 AM ... if he doesnt like those late night texts, to ******* bad..

ok he finally called me 2 weeks ago, after , ****, I dunno 4 months.. Text me saying he needs my address, and info etc etc for an ASAP ship date.. So I sent my info.. well still nothing.. Ive text him 5 times a day from 8 am until 2 AM ... if he doesnt like those late night texts, to ******* bad..
that ain't doing crap, call the cops is want has got results in the past

Call the cops call the cops

Yup, call the cops. I just got off the phone with them, and 10 minutes later Mike gave me a call. Told him to send it back done or not. We will see what happens. make sure you tell them you want to actually file a complaint, so it is in writing.

Brew

Why the f doesn't he just cover his a$$ and ship them back, fixed or not so we can get all this bs behind us... He won't respond at all even if threatened in my case. I thought this thread was dead completely by now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.