Fixing Broken Car Amps

On the Kicker amp I will replace the Transistor Also Once agaib truely sorry for that i wouldnt accept that repair either Dont know how it left my shop that way . Like i said i have a helper now trying to get caught up on theese amps and from now on i will take pics before and after my work. And i guess i will let my helper go and hire a different one if thats how repairs go out i wont accept that and neither should you. I will replace all parts - Outputs and driver transistor with brand new and take pics of the whole process. Let me know what you would like to do I wanna Make it right with you

I will replace All of the output transistors not just 1 but all of them. Replace the Driver transistor with the correct part. Put new screws in the amp for the circuit board to the heatsink and driverboard to main board. Go through the entire amp once again to make sure everything is 100% and i will put a 1 year warranty on the amp instead of 90 days. I will also take pics of the amp when it arrives and take pics of the amp when all outputs are removed and take pics of the new parts before i install them and after i install the parts and take final pics of the board before i send it back to you to make sure you are 100% HAPPY WITH THE REPAIR JOB. And if you want me to do anything else while it is here just ask ill be more then happy to make it right for you

oh ok makes sense are you willing to pay shipping both ways ?

and how long will it take to have that transistor for the driver board ? since you said it was unavailable at the time

working on that right now also im hoping to have alot of amps done and ready to be shipped out on monday. From now on im gonna take pics of the circuit boards before they leave my shop and make sure everyone is happy with the repair.

On the kicker amp yes ill pay shipping both ways. Also i just ordered the transistor for the amp and it will be here the same time the amp arrives if not before hand

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.