Fixing Broken Car Amps

I plan on sending him a memphis amp as soon as he gets his work load down. I am in no hurry as the amp is not being used. I have faith in the guy I think it will all work out in the end.

lets hope this list works out

i cant wait to have my amp back and bump again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Slim2fattycake:Crunch GP3000- Amp is being worked on today will update later tonight

Hzsogood:2 memphis 1000's: being packed up and getting readt to ship back to you.

Gammy:2 US AMPS and Pioneer DVD player: done and getting packed up to ship out

Cmobley: American BASS: Working on amp will update

150DB's: Crunch GP3000: working on amp will update

XxedgarXX: Kicker 2500.1: Shipped back to you.

2LOUD4YOUMORRIS: RD D9 Ready to be shipped out American Bass: working on it, Cactus 7K working on it, Stetsom amp working on it will update

I have a few more amps here that i have to match up the amp with the owner which i have all owners names so here the rest of the list.

BIG BASS Joel: Hifonics Sampson and Xtant: Working on them will update

Directed 650: working on it will update

Sunddown 3000: working on it will update:

MA Audio 3600: done awaiting payment

2 Hifonics amps 2010 and a 2008: DOne awaiting payment

JL AUDIO 6 channel: Done awaiting payment

Kicker 650.1 and Rockford amp: Kicker is done working on fosgate and will update

JBL 4 channel: Done awaiting payment

Alpine 1000: waiting on 1 part will be here this week will update

2 Zapco amps workin on them will update

If i have not posted your amp i will just looking through my list of amps.

I am going to do something a lil later tonight for everyone that has amps here. I will post your user name and what amp you have here and the status of the amp in my post and update it daily. Im bringing in another amp repair guy to help me finish up all the amps here.
The 2 zapcos are mine Mike.

hey mike please add my audiobahn 2200 to the list. as ive stated before i live close enough to you to not be toooo worried. i would like the amp back asap tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.