Five Speakers + Amp + HU

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey guys!

I recently purchased a Kia Soul 2014 Base model. Little did I know that there is a speaker built into the center of the dash. See below:

W9gs68T.jpg

So now my question is in regards to this speaker, the four door speakers, an amplifier, and the built-in amplifier of the head unit. Is it possible to power the four door speakers using the preamp outputs from the head unit to an amplifier while also using the amplifier in the head unit to power the center dash speaker?

Example: I purchase a 4" 200RMS speaker, a HU with 6-channel preamp output and 4x50RMS onboard amp, four door speakers, and an external amp. I'd use 4-channels of the preamp output to power my external amp to give signal to the door speakers, then do voodoo magic and rig the 4" speaker to the 4x50RMS offerd by the HU.

Possible? If so, how so?

Thanks guys

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.